Sunday, September 28, 2014

Getting to know me

Hi, My name is Faith Woodard. I'm 16 years old and attend Lake Gibson high school. I love playing soccer and hanging out with my friends. The beach is my favorite place to be but i love to travel any where. I really enjoy high school and don't want it to be over soon. I hope get ready for college in my chemistry class by doing assignments like this blog. I value hard work and responsibility. I think those are 2 major things you need to achieve in life. In college I plan on getting a degree in marketing so I can use it for many different things. I plan on once graduating college to move to New York City and pursue a future in the fashion industry. To successfully achieve these goals I must be responsible and make responsible decision when it comes to my future. I must also plan to work hard to not only graduate high school and college but to be successful in New York. This blog is a way for me to express everything I learn in chemistry wheterh its science lessons or important life leassons. Its a way for me to put everything im learning into words so i can read it in the future. Its also a way for other classmates to see what im learning.Anything and Everything I learn can be put on this blog for future refrences for test such as midterms and Finals.



































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I wish you much success with your dreams in the fashion industry!!! I hope you do get a chance to move to New York. I do not think that you will regret it.

    ReplyDelete